Metal Roofing is used in both residential and commercial applications. With the advancement of technologies metal roofing today is available in variety of architectural profiles, impact rated for hail, various color options, fire resistant and with some manufacturer’s offering lifetime warranties. Metal roofs typically have a longer lifespan than most conventional roofing products and they aren’t susceptible to UV Rays, weather, insects or microorganisms. Certain metal roof systems can be installed on top of an existing roof to keep costs down.
- Metal Roofing is 100% Recyclable
- Made with recycled materials
- Reflects Solar Radiation & Energy
- Energy Star Partner
- Insulating Properties By Re-immitting Any Absorbed Energy.
- Cool Roof Rating
Value & Warranty
- Adds Value to Your Home
- 30 Year to Lifetime Warranties
- Lowers Home Insurance Cost
- Low Maintenance
Strength & Durability
- Impact Rating for Hail
- Corrosion Resistant
- Withstand Extreme Weather
- Resistant to Cracking, Shrinking, and Eroding.
- Fire Resistant
- Main Colours & Architectural Profiles
- Help Earn Credits in Various Green Building Rating Sources